|Learning Management Systems|
LEARNING SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS (LMS) AND CUSTOM CONTENT DEVELOPMENT:-
E- Learning: - it means electronic learning, any kind of learning which is done electronically is known as e- learning. The best way of e-learning is via internet as it is revolution in distance learning. It has resulted in paradigm shift in education system. It has replaced the traditional way of distance learning as it is easier, cheaper, less time consuming and hassle free way of learning.
Institutions are moving away from a campus-centric model towards a consumer-centric model of higher education. Nowhere is this shift toward the consumer or student more pronounced than in the area of online courses, programs, and degrees.
- To manage and deploy e-learning
- Consolidate training information within a single system
- Reduce training costs (usually through introducing an e learning programmes)
- Reduce costs of delivering and managing learning
- Optimize training expenditure and usage for all learning resources
- Rapidly deploy targeted learning across widely distributed organizations
- Provide learning that is 'just-in-time' not 'just-in-case'
- Train, assess and report on compliance requirements more cost efficiently
What is Learning Management System (LMS)?
It is a part of E- Learning which enables you to deliver and manage self-paced e-learning courses. It delivers online teaching and learning solutions through a user centric product suite, complemented by a complete spectrum of custom course content and social networking.
(A) Our Learning Management System (LMS) FLEXIGURU: -
Flexiguru is recognized as the industry leader with the most complete and adaptive suite of SAAS based software product. Flexiguru is a dynamic organization that strives to be a long term partner by developing and supporting innovative e-learning environment to enable boundless learning.
SAAS based: software as a service (SAAS) model is a combination of business and software delivery model. It basically means providing same software to different customers via a network, usually the internet.
What do we do?
- We strive to improve teaching & learning globally, through the development and innovative e-learning technology.
- Our e-Learning Solutions enable & manage academic & organizations to built and manage online learning environment that reflect their vision.
- We work collaboratively with our clients in pursuit of their e-Learning vision: Their success is our measure of achievement.
Benefits of FLEXIGURU (LMS): -
- Training with greater consistency.
- Distance learning programmes with custom course content.
- Improved work/process flow: - . errors and responsive decision making.
- Immediate access to training and learning process.
- No maintenance and up gradation cost as it is SAAS based, vendor is responsible for everything.
- Substantial savings in terms of manpower, time and finance.
- Reduced delivery cost per course.
- Innovative and interactive learning between students-teachers-administration-institute.
- Flexibility in terms of x`
- Best for working professionals.
- Pacing with government’s distance learning and online education programmes.
- 100% browser bases for learner and administrator.
- Multi level course catalogue.
- Launch and track courses.
- Student notice board.
- Complete online library.
- Web conferencing.
- Online examination and course work submission.
- Mobile feature.
Features of E-Learning
- Learning is self-paced and gives students a chance to speed up or slow down as necessary
- Learning is self-directed, allowing students to choose content and tools appropriate to their differing interests, needs, and skill levels
- Accommodates multiple learning styles using a variety of delivery methods geared to different learners; more effective for certain learners
- Designed around the learner
- Geographical barriers are eliminated, opening up broader education options
- 24/7 accessibility makes scheduling easy and allows a greater number of people to attend classes
- On-demand access means learning can happen precisely when needed
- Travel time and associated costs (parking, fuel, vehicle maintenance) are reduced or eliminated
- Overall student costs are frequently less (tuition, residence, food, child care)
- Potentially lower costs for companies needing training, and for the providers
- Fosters greater student interaction and collaboration
- Fosters greater student/instructor contact
- Enhances computer and Internet skills
- Draws upon hundreds of years of established pedagogical principles
- Has the attention of every major university in the world, most with their own online degrees, certificates, and individual courses
Benefits of e-Learning
There are many significant advantages for the student who learns online. Here are just a few to consider:
Convenience and Portability
- Courses are accessible on your schedule
- Online learning does not require physical attendance
- Learning is self-paced (not too slow, not too fast)
- You're unbound by time - courses are available 24/7
- You're unbound by place - study at home, work, or on the road
- Read materials online or download them for reading later
Cost and Selection
- Choose from a wide range of courses to meet your needs
- Degree, Vocational, and Certificate programs
- Continuing Education
- Individual courses
- Wide range of prices to fit your budget
- Go back to school to get a degree, learn a new skill, learn a new craft, or just have fun!
- From art to zoology you can do it all online in a price range to fit your budget.
- Online learning accommodates your preferences and needs - it's student-centered
- Choose instructor-led or self-study courses
- Skip over material you already know and focus on topics you'd like to learn
- Use the tools best suited to your learning styles
- Online learning will draw you to topics you like and enjoy. Studies show that because of this and the variety of delivery methods used to reach different types of learners, retention is frequently better than in a traditional classroom.
- Technology tools make collaboration among students much easier. Since many projects involve collaborative learning, the online environment is far easier (and often more comfortable) to work in since learners don't have to be face-to-face.
- The global learning community is at your fingertips with online learning. The technologies used give online instructional designers the ability to build in tools that take you to resources you may never see in a traditional classroom.